Nuclear Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bathurst dating - I am a size queen

Go down

Bathurst dating  - I am a size queen Empty Bathurst dating - I am a size queen

Post  Kalgoorl Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:23 am

live chat dating - Its gettin hot in here My name is Lesley SEIBERT
Bathurst dating  - I am a size queen Sydney1 Bathurst dating  - I am a size queen Sydney2 Bathurst dating  - I am a size queen Sydney3 Bathurst dating  - I am a size queen Sydney4
I am looking for a fun guy to hang with and bring out the wilder side of me and see with happens. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there i have a tight little body and love to please men. Come out and play guys! If you are down to experiment with a hot girl then contact me.. Sunbury online dating singles in Central Coast free online dating Mackay dating Geelong free online dating Orange dating I like mostly all kinds of music. I like to hangout with friends. I like to go to the mall. Im beautiful and outgoing and want a guy who doesnt mind trying new things in bed. i enjoy all types of dancing, and do it to make some cash here and there.. i'm a lot of fun so get to know me. im hot and give great head. maybe u can even hit it from the back. I am an outgoing person just looking for some ole fashioned sex! I am willing to try anything once! One of my favorite questions are would you like regular or high test? Anything else that you wanna know...ASK!! I am a fun outgoing person with alot of personality. I like to work, go to the gym, and enjoy time with friends and family. I would like to meet someone that knows what they want in life....so I decided to join, to see whats out there! If there is anything you would like to know, just ask! I'd like to meet someone who can be my best friend and love. It's very important to me for us to have more then just what you see. I want to know you and I want you to know me. It may sound cheesy to some of you, but I want the real deal. No games or bs. I absolutely love to meet new people. I'm a very laid back kind of girl but I'm also very spontaneous. :)I do not like the clingy type or the very jealous type. I'm not lik that, so I refuse to date someone like that and really am just looking for something casual.

Kalgoorl

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum